The NBS LED Series is developed with simplicity in mind. It’s plug and grow, has a dimmer knob and a BoosterButton*. And that’s it! So, if you don’t like reading manuals, no worries, there’s none. Just don’t forget to wear your sunglasses, because even at 50% dimming, these LED grow lights will definitely hurt your eyes. That’s how bright their light is! It’s “Oh my, my eyeballs feel like they’re about to explode!”-bright. And again, we’re talking about 50% dimming here… at 0% dimming with no sunglasses… hmm, that’d be a very bad idea indeed. But your plants and their flowers will love it!
Remote Mean Well LED Driver
All NBS LED grow lights come with a remote Mean Well LED driver, which enables you to control your LED grow light from outside your grow op, as the remote LED driver is connected to the LED fixture with 16.40ft / 5m of cable and lab-grade banana plugs and sockets. This has several advantages:
- No more hot LED driver(s) in your grow op means a cooler grow op;
- Control (e.g. dimming) your LED grow light without having to access your grow op;
- The LED fixture has a lower profile (approx. 2.35inch / 60mm) without the LED driver bolted on top of it and thus saves you some precious vertical growth space;
- The LED fixture is lighter without the rather heavy LED driver bolted on top of it.
Water-Cooled Quantum Board LED Grow Lights
Though LED grow lights run cooler than any other grow light technology, they still generate quite a bit of heat. Especially once the wattage goes beyond 200 watts and when you’re using a small grow op, heat issues might arise and start causing trouble for your grow op’s microclimate and ultimately your crop. Too much heat leads to reduced yields and potency or, at worst, ends your entire grow completely.
Since we’re always trying to run things as cool as possible, we’ve developed water-cooled quantum board LED grow lights. As water cooling offers several advantages over passive/active air cooling:
- Water cooling releases less heat in your grow op’s microclimate / air, as the water basically pumps the heat out of your grow op;
- Water cooling keeps your quantum board LED panels cooler than air cooling, making them work more efficiently, which means more light, higher yields and increased potency;
- Water cooling can help prevent heat issues for your crop and, as such, lead to higher yields and increased potency;
- Water cooling runs cool and silent.
If you order water cooling, please note that the following is NOT supplied:
- A water pump;
- Tubing to connect a water tank, water pump and/or chiller.
Total wattage: 600 watt
LED driver: Mean Well HLG-600H-48B
White LED diodes: Samsung LM301H
660nm LED diodes: CREE
LED control: dimmer and BoosterButton*
Cooling: passive cooling
Hanging kit included: yes (rope ratchets, carabiners etc)
Fixture dimensions (H*W*L): 2.35*34.64*37inch / 60*880*940mm
* Some Mean Well LED drivers are unable to output maximum wattage (even with 0% dimming), once a dimmer has been connected to the driver’s dimmer wire. To easily and quickly “unlock” the driver’s maximum wattage, all you have to do is to push the BoosterButton. This will enable the LED driver to operate at its max, just like when no dimmer is connected, which results in a few extra watts of light and the correct light spectrum (LED dimming not only changes the power output, it changes the light spectrum as well).