The Angler Storm LED 300 is a one-of-a-kind LED grow light solution, as it can light your canopy from above (just like a conventional grow light) and from under an angle as well. This mimics the Sun’s rotation and lights your plant(s) from all sides, improving branch development during vegetative stage and flower density, yield and quality during flowering stage.
The Angler LED fixtures are specifically designed with untrained, Christmas tree-shaped plants in mind and ensure that such plants will be bathing in both 360° light and conventional perpendicular light. So, instead of forcing nature, through plant training, to adapt to and work well with just perpendicular light, it is the LED grow light itself which has been adapted to work well with nature and thus the plant’s natural shape. Enabling you to grow plants without requiring any kind of stress-inducing plant training, so they’ll retain their beautiful, natural shape.
Storm LED ControlBox
The Angler Storm LED Series includes our Storm LED ControlBox. The Storm LED ControlBox has a Storm LED controller, which enables you to control the following advanced LED grow light settings that closely mimic natural light properties (e.g. natural sunsets/sunrises rather than just on/off, minimizing plant stress):
- Manual sunrise/sunset time;
- Geolocated sunrise/sunset;
- Staggered sunrise/set delays;
- Moon/lunar phase simulation;
- SmoothRamp dimming;
- SmoothRamp clouds;
- Cloud channel clustering;
- Lightning storm effects.
The Storm LED ControlBox also has a digital power meter, which allows for very precise LED dimming (per single watt!) and power usage monitoring. It houses all electronics, such as the LED driver, and enables you to control your LED grow light from outside your grow op, as the ControlBox is connected to the LED fixture with 16.40ft / 5m of cable. This has several advantages:
- No more hot LED driver(s) in your grow op means a cooler grow op;
- Control your LED grow light without having to access your grow op;
- The LED fixture has a lower profile (approx. 2.35inch / 60mm) without the LED driver bolted on top of it and thus saves you some precious vertical growth space;
- The LED fixture is lighter without the rather heavy LED driver bolted on top of it.
Water-Cooled Quantum Board LED Grow Lights
Though LED grow lights run cooler than any other grow light technology, they still generate quite a bit of heat. Especially once the wattage goes beyond 200 watts and when you’re using a small grow op, heat issues might arise and start causing trouble for your grow op’s microclimate and ultimately your crop. Too much heat leads to reduced yields and potency or, at worst, ends your entire grow completely.
Since we’re always trying to run things as cool as possible, we’ve developed water-cooled quantum board LED grow lights. As water cooling offers several advantages over passive/active air cooling:
- Water cooling releases less heat in your grow op’s microclimate / air, as the water basically pumps the heat out of your grow op;
- Water cooling keeps your quantum board LED panels cooler than air cooling, making them work more efficiently, which means more light, higher yields and increased potency;
- Water cooling can help prevent heat issues for your crop and, as such, lead to higher yields and increased potency;
- Water cooling runs cool and silent.
If you order water cooling, please note that the following is NOT supplied:
- A water pump;
- Tubing to connect a water tank, water pump and/or chiller.
Total wattage: 321.6 watt
LED driver: Mean Well HLG-320H-48B
White LED diodes: Samsung LM301H
660nm LED diodes: CREE
LED control: Storm LED controller
Available angle settings: from 45 to 195 degree in 15 degree steps
Cooling: passive cooling
Hanging kit included: yes (rope ratchets, carabiners etc)
Fixture dimensions (flat/no angles) (H*W*L): 2.35*44.41*14.95inch / 60*1128*380mm
Fixture dimensions (folded/max angles) (H*W*L): 11.54*26.93*14.95inch / 293*684*380mm
ControlBox dimensions (H*W*L): 23.42*11.81*11.81inch / 595*300*300mm